The Berridge HR-16 metal wall panel is a versatile and maintenance free panel that can be installed horizontally or vertically. This multi-purpose panel provides a 4″ narrow rib appearance that can be used on open framing or solid sheathing applications and can interlock with the HS-8 and HS-12 panels.
- 24 and 22 Gauge Steel
- 0.032 Aluminum
- Uses: Wall, Fascia, Screen Wall, Berridge Fencing System
- Coverage: 16"
- Finishes: Smooth
- Fasteners: Concealed
- Applications: Vertical on Fencing; horizontal or vertical over open framing or solid sheathing for other uses
- Pattern: 7/8" height and 4" rib with 2" reveal
- Panel is available from the factory in continuous lengths to a maximum of 40’
- Interlocks with itself and HS-8 or HS-12
- Use siding starter strip to start panel at bottom of soffit or sill
- Use channel closure at inside and outside corners with or without rubber closures
- Use standard channel at jambs without rubber closures
- Use special channel at jambs without rubber closures
- Use HR rubber closures against air infiltration