The Berridge Double-Rib Panel is an exposed fastener panel for use over solid sheathing. The panel covers 24″ with a double-rib seam overlap. This wide, economical panel provides a traditional appearance and is ideal for residential or utility applications over solid sheathing.
- 24 Gauge Steel
- Uses: Roof
- Coverage: 24"
- Finishes: Smooth
- Fasteners: Exposed
- Applications: Vertical over solid sheathing
- Panel is available from the factory in continuous lengths to a maximum of 40’
- Estimate 155 fasteners/sq
- Use rubber closures to help prevent air infiltration at ridge, eaves, head walls, etc.
- Use expandable foam filler tape per installation details as closure at hips and valley
- Use mastic tape per installation details at panel endlaps, sidelaps, skylights, with foam closures, etc.